Home > Healthy Beginnings > WIC
Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
(Offered at both locations – Elkhart and Goshen)
WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new mothers, infants and young children eat well, learn about nutrition and stay healthy.
- Pregnant women
- New moms (up to six months after delivery)
- Breastfeeding moms (up to one year after delivery)
- Children under the age of five.
- You must live in Indiana and meet income guidelines.
WIC offers families:
- Breastfeeding promotion and support
- A WIC debit card to buy healthy foods
- Health and social service referrals
- Immunization screening and referrals
- Tips for eating well to improve health
1400 Hudson Street
Elkhart, IN 46516
Phone: 522-6702 (Dental)
Monday: 10:00-2:00 & 3:00-7:00
Tuesday - Thursday: 8:30-12:30 & 1:00-5:00
117 N. 2nd Street
Goshen, IN 46526